Welcome to the EGIA Contractor University business evaluator!
This business evaluator tool is a powerful and easy to use system that will help us identify your unique business challenges, areas for improvement and most critical priorities. Once you complete this online form, we will get to work on developing a customized training roadmap that will be tailored for your company. You’ll receive a detailed plan that outlines the EGIA Contractor University tools and resources that your business should utilize first based on your company’s specific needs. To get started, fill out company information fields below and click “Next”.
Is your distributor territory manager helping you with the business evaluator?
Planning & Budgeting
1. Does your company have a one, three, and five year plan in writing?
IS THIS IN PLACE?
IS THIS A PRIORITY?
HOW WELL IS THIS EXECUTED?
2. Does your company have a budget?
3. Do you run daily/weekly/monthly financial reports?
4. Does the company have a departmental Profit and Loss Statement?
5. Do you know your Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and compare to plan?
6. Do you have a succession plan or exit strategy in place?
Please rank the tasks in order of importance to your company
Drag each task to order them from most important on the top to least important on the bottom.
1. Do you have a Marketing Plan?
2. Do you have a Branding Strategy?
3. Do you know Your Market Potential?
4. Do you set Marketing Goals & Track Costs Per Lead?
5. Do you have an optimized website and a system to grow your online reviews?
6. Do you utilize social media Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Yelp/Blogs?
1. Do you have a documented sales process with dedicated Sales Team, Comfort advisors or Selling Technicians?
2. Do you have a Tiered Pricing System (Best, Better, Good)?
3. Do you use a finance program and include buydowns costs in pricing?
4. Do you regularly train on technician selling and lead generation?
5. Do you have a pre and post call sales process for In-Home Sales?
6. Do you have a referral and review program?
1. Have You Priced Your Service Labor Rate for Profitability?
2. Do you utilize a flat rate pricing system for service pricing?
3. Do you have Business & Training Plan, operational procedures for your service & installation teams?
4. Do you track individual performance measurements for the install teams?
5. Do you have a structured residential maintenance program in place?
6. Do you have an purchase and inventory control / replenishment system?
1. Do you have a Hiring Process?
2. Do you have a structured plan for call taking and dispatching?
3. Do your perform detailed performance Reviews?
4. Does the company pay for performance based on the goals of the employee/company?
5. Do you have a Policy as well as Safety Manuals? Do you hold regularly scheduled safety meetings?
6. Do you have a Non Compete - Non Solicitation in place?
Please rank the overall sections in order of importance to your company
Drag each section to order them from most important on the top to least important on the bottom.